BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Give yourself a chance to have fun. We work while you play.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Practical Ways

I finally got a virtual assistant from a really good outsourcing company. A few weeks ago, we started transacting from one business to another. The virtual assistant I got is extremely phenomenal and skilled at her job. She manages to organize back office task before words come out of my mouth. I am very satisfied with the quality of this company’s services and I have to admit that I never thought this was what I needed. My life changed a lot; it grew from being bombarded into smooth and carefree. I can’t seem to remember the last time I looked at the mirror and dreaded how I looked.

Now, whenever I look at myself, I feel good and even better than I will ever be. A few months ago, I was hesitant, frustrated and lost for solution. I couldn’t get up and feel good about myself and how I was running my life. It didn’t even occur to me to visit relatives or attend family gatherings because I was too focused on work and the business itself. I was wondering that maybe I was not built for it. I almost lost faith but eventually I took a leap of faith and cleared myself with all possible fears. The threats were hindering me to grow as a person and as a business person. So despite the fact that I was venturing into something clearly unknown and unfamiliar with me, I still did. I took a plunge into a world I thought never would exist. But it did nonetheless and I am just happy as a dove for making that decision.

Today, I keep everything alive and myself first and foremost. Being and feeling alive is the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t see myself exchanging this for something else. Now, I can meet friends or have coffee. I can go on vacation without worrying about paperwork. I can go on living for the rest of my life without killing myself in the process. Finally, I am free. Because I made a choice, I took a chance and it never even hurt.

0 comments: