BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Give yourself a chance to have fun. We work while you play.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

E-coupons

Having a business does not guarantee financial independence. I learned that a long time ago and what I earn should stay in the books. As for my own expenses, I hit the newspapers, magazines, and the Web for some treats. After a friend told me about the perks of coupons, I started to take on the responsibility of cutting them myself. At first I thought it was ridiculous because hardly did I see something worth the time and the cutting. But eventually, I got used to the idea; it encouraged me to stay positive which is why I came across a very unique coupon. Since electronic coupons, I began to think how fast the trends change and a lot of advantages are catering to consumers in particular. This coupon is already available online. I’m also very excited about the idea because this business has a list of my favorite restaurants. Surely everyone else is hearing about this and it couldn’t be more fascinating. Imagine dining in or ordering out with only 50 – 70 percent of what you usually spend.

Honestly? I envy them for having such a great feature added to already worth-the-while services they offer. The best part is I have the liberty to share the coupon with my friends and family and they too can do the same. Such network and such creativity make me want to jump up and down.

I have already given some bits of information about the coupon feature to some of my friends. The new banner feature of this business will surely attract attention and they just made one loyal customer.

0 comments: