BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Give yourself a chance to have fun. We work while you play.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Running Away from Responsibilities

Frankly, I don’t understand why some people run away from responsibilities. Responsibilities make us more mature. Instead, people avoid them for reasons I could not possibly understand. In my opinion, responsibilities do not hinder people’s growth and it allows them to be better persons. My friend has confined some of her problems with me about her sister and all. She made mention of her sister being different before she came back from a broken marriage.

This is how I understand it. When people get out of such a terrible mess, they feel as if they have fully gained back of their freedom and they are not going to let anything happen that could put them back where they started. It’s alright to actually redeem yourself but isn’t life suppose to teach you something when you’re given those obstacles in the first place? You’re not suppose to take advantage of that freedom too much because you end up forgetting why you survived it to begin with. How can someone be so stupid? I know I’m can’t let this affect me because I’m just a third party concerned after all but I can’t help but criticize this kind of attitude from someone who has a kid in the first place.

Just because you have a family to turn to, that doesn’t mean you can simply let things slide and wait for it to silence itself. Issues about you will never stop not unless you try to change the way you live. It’s not too late to actually rethink everything and do something about it. You’re a grown up woman who has a kid looking up to you but you’re not showing and giving the best. You can’t even provide for his basic needs. How can you be so cruel towards your son when he merely wants your time and love?

I don’t know what kind of person can do this and not suffer the consequences of her actions. Just because people aren’t talking to you about it, that doesn’t mean you can go on screwing everyone else’s lives. You’re no use as a mother; surely you get that.

0 comments: