BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Give yourself a chance to have fun. We work while you play.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Expert’s Point of View

Not too long ago I attended a seminar where we received some of a book author’s ideas about business and life in general. He was very substantial and informative and there was never a dull moment during that seminar. It was enjoyable because we as audiences didn’t just go there individually or by pairs to sit alone while he teaches interesting techniques on life and business’ principles. We were grouped and like normal people we conversed and stressed out our opinion. We shared our thoughts after each 30-minute sessions and while we did that I learned a handful of tips on managing one’s life and business at the same time.

As it has been known to most of you, there are specific sets of rules that we all have to comply with in order for us to coexist with other species harmoniously. Each one of us has goals and we do not coerce another human being to simply stand aside and watch us do what we have to do because truth be told, they have their own lives to run. Business is not far from that reality and if I may add, business is a lot easier to handle when we know how to manage our own lives. Business once again should be perfectly fair, not debatable.

As far as a bright future is concerned, I am ready to take my own nest to the next level. My age is no longer as liberating as it used to be so I am vying for a more secured life, which in my opinion is sifting all the possible options that could bring your life to success. In so many years, I have done a great job career wise and although there are flaws in my personal life, I have stood strong over the years. The lesson however will remain until I am six feet under the ground: mistakes are born to sharpen us. Thus, I truly believe that one’s achievements rely on one’s strong beliefs. As we are told by experts and other great people who marked history, “we rule our lives”.

0 comments: